This is just a short note to let you know that I am still alive. Unfortunately, I haven’t had the time to craft a decent weblog entry and have let things fall to the wayside.
Here are a few items that I haven’t written about:
- Paul Martin. (I had an idea for a story a couple of weeks ago, but I’m sure everything which can be said has been said since then.)
- Jean ChrÃ©tien. (See above.)
- The Ontario Liberals. (They’re off to a bad start, to the surprise of no one.)
- David Miller. (Including a wish list of minor items I’d like to see him push during his term as mayor.)
- This site. (Major redesign in the works.)
- Java. (I hates it.)
These and other stories will appear in this weblog as soon as I am able to sit in front of a computer without having to resist the urge to kill.