A new version of Blosxom was released last week and I decided to upgrade. This new version fixes a problem I was having with invalid name attributes for categorised entries and so I am now able to add categories to my weblog. This means that those of you who are only interested in programming entries can go straight to the programming category. Each category contains an RSS file in index.rss. Some entries remain uncategorised, but will be placed in appropriate categories once I determine what those are.
Speaking of RSS feeds, I have added a few helpful elements to the item entries, namely pubDate, category, and comments. This should make life a little easier for those using aggregators which take advantage of those elements.